Summit Trail Solarium Features and Facts
Summit Trail Solarium Wedding Features and Facts
- Most unique indoor venue in the High Country
- Exquisite service by well-trained professional staff
- Extremely reasonable rental and staffing rate structure
- Experienced in-house Appalachian Catering staff preparing wonderful food at reasonable prices
- In-house wedding cake service available
- Opportunity to provide your own wine and beer at a huge savings
- Two bars available for beer and wine service only, included in venue rental
- Standing reception for up to 250 guests; no plated dinners
- Seating for up to 156 at intimate tables
- Solarium balcony and lobby included in base rental rate
- House sound system for announcements and toasts at no extra charge
- Piano and dance floor available in-house for an extra fee
- Large stage included in venue pricing
- Services of a professional wedding consultant to guide the entire process (must be contracted by family)
- No more than one wedding per weekend per venue, so your special day is our sole focus
- Three unique venues available for rehearsal dinners at exceptionally reasonable pricing
- All Solarium chairs elegantly upholstered
- Furnishings are complete…..no need to rent tables, chairs, etc.
- Water falls have underwater LED colored lighting
Solarium Wedding Venue availability began in May, 2010.
Date requests can be held with a $100 deposit, refundable if date is not available.